Upcoming Events:


Community Meetings:

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Giving Tuesday

Yesterday was World AIDS Day, an annual day when people around the world show their support for those living with HIV and commemorate those we have lost to the disease.

Today is Giving Tuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On this day, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.

This year, in honor of friends managing their illness, those who've lost the fight, and anyone who may find themselves in need of HIV/AIDS services in the future, I am participating in AIDS/LifeCycle, a 7-Day, 545-Mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles, that is dedicated to ending AIDS, and providing services to those living with HIV.

In this season of giving, as we celebrate all that we have, please join me in the cause of ending HIV. Click the link to Donate Now on my fundraising page, and join me in providing hope to those who need it.  Together, you and I can make a real difference.

P.S.  Inspired? Join me on the Ride. Use discount code GIVING for $25 off of registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although you can post anonymously, I encourage you to post as yourself or under a pseudonym in case other readers would like to respond to your comments. Thanks!