Upcoming Events:


Community Meetings:

Monday, September 19, 2011

EVENT: Thursday night BBQ in the Dogpatch

This Thursday evening, September 22, come enjoy scrumptious BBQ steaks and sausages, great wine and ice-cream.

Olivier's Butchery is teaming up with Sutton Cellar and Mr. & Mrs. Miscellaneous to bring you an amazing night of delicious BBQ steaks, grilled sausages, great wine and incredible ice-cream.

EVERYONE IS INVITED!
@OLIVIER'S BUTCHERY
1074 Illinois St (at 22nd)
5-8PM

(Sorry if this seems like advertising - I'm not getting anything from these guys to post this here. It just sounds like a fun night out to me, so I thought I'd share).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although you can post anonymously, I encourage you to post as yourself or under a pseudonym in case other readers would like to respond to your comments. Thanks!