Upcoming Events:


Community Meetings:

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Skeletons begone!!

I just received an email from Ms Cohen, assuring me that she's lived in D10 for the past four years, and that the Silliman address, the one that is outside D10 and that I mentioned in a previous post is the home she grew up in and where she still has family. Evidently, it takes more that four years away from a home to purge yourself from the phone book listing you as being a resident there. I take her at her word, and thank her for getting back to me and for clearing this up.

3 comments:

  1. she's owned her place in candlestick cove for the past 4 years, so she's correct here. but her email does confirm that her claim to being a "daughter of d10" is a at best an inaccuracy and at worst a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only support D10 resident candidates who live in Dolores Park, Candlestick Cove just doesn't have the gentrification! They do have a really good car wash nearby on Bayshore, 25c from 30 secs versus 25c from 20 secs on Cesar Chavez and Bayshore, plus you'll never run into Steve, it's self service, below him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should only allow voters who don't write run-on sentences, abuse the poor comma, can figure out how to show the ¢ sign, can write clearly so we don't need to lower our IQ to figure out WTF "25c from 30 secs" means and know what the difference is between "below him" and "beneath him" because I for one can't decide if the worst thing about living in a free society is is that this schmuck can vote too or that s/he can post on the internet and that's my 2¢

    ReplyDelete

Although you can post anonymously, I encourage you to post as yourself or under a pseudonym in case other readers would like to respond to your comments. Thanks!