Upcoming Events:


Community Meetings:

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Teens Menace Elementary School Crossing Guard - SF Appeal

This one hits close to home - I say hello to this crossing guard every morning. She's a super sweet woman whom I can't believe is out there every day dealing with these punks. In the six years I've seen her at this corner, I've never heard of her having trouble, but there are routinely fist-fights there when she's not around, so this doesn't exactly surprise me.
"A crossing guard was harassed by two teenage students Monday afternoon near a Bayview elementary school, San Francisco police said.
The crossing guard, a 59-year-old woman, was on duty in the 2000 block of Silver Avenue just after 4 p.m. when she was shoved by two girls about 14 years old near Willie L. Brown Jr. Academy College Preparatory School, Lt. Troy Dangerfield said."
Read more at SF Appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although you can post anonymously, I encourage you to post as yourself or under a pseudonym in case other readers would like to respond to your comments. Thanks!