Upcoming Events:


Community Meetings:

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Final 2012 Redistricting Map

Here it is, folks, your 2012 Supervisors Map:
 

Some notable changes in the north part of D10, where the line runs up Potrero Ave to 20th and then digs into the Mission as far as Byrant St.  It looks like the entire UCSF Mission Bay campus is in D6, which to me makes some sense from a UCSF community point of view.  I'm sure the university itself would have liked to have had two supervisors advocating for it, but they end up with just the one.   

It was really interesting to me being part of the process, going to some of the task force meetings, getting my name on my own sfgov.org link!  Seeing the process play out was quite interesting, and above all else, the nine task force members, who gave a great deal of time and energy to the process, ought to be commended for a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although you can post anonymously, I encourage you to post as yourself or under a pseudonym in case other readers would like to respond to your comments. Thanks!