Upcoming Events:


Community Meetings:

Friday, August 29, 2014

AIDS/LifeCycle Labor Day Challenge!

As you may know, I'm signed up to ride in the 2015 AIDS/LifeCycle. Every month I set a mileage goal for myself. I'm about 30 miles shy of my August goal of 545 miles, which is the total distance we'll be riding from San Francisco to Los Angeles next May/June.

For September, I will make my mileage goal equal the amount of money donated between now and 11:59PM, Monday, September 1st. You have fewer than 80 hours to meet this challenge! 

Remember, you can spread your donation out over several months, but I'll ride as if it was all donated at once! I'll even start it off with a $50 of my own.

Donate Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although you can post anonymously, I encourage you to post as yourself or under a pseudonym in case other readers would like to respond to your comments. Thanks!