A big thank you to the Bayview Opera House and their staff for hosting this organizing meeting at their lovely (and historic!) space. Here are meeting details:
- What: Sunday Streets Bayview Stakeholder meeting
- When: Tuesday, April 2, 2013
- Time: 4:00-5:30
- Where: Bayview Opera House on 3rd at Oakdale
- Proposed Agenda: Please make suggestions to topics, time allocation, etc. this is a suggested outline:
- 4:00-4:20: Bayview/Dogpatch Sunday Streets June 9, 2013 (11:00 am to 4:00 pm). Same route as previous years.
- 4:20-4:50: *Bayview Festival: **Full festival? scale it back w/BVOH Health Fair, Mendell Plaza performances?
- 4:50-5: 20: ***Play Streets For All in the Bayview
***French Clements of SF Beautiful will have an update on Play Streets Community Workshop in the Bayview, and we will discuss details of the program following the BV/DP Sunday Streets and BV Festival agenda items.
We look forward to seeing many of you next week. Please feel free to forward this information along to others we should be reaching out to and send any questions, comments, feedback or ideas our way regarding Bayview/Dogpatch Sunday Streets or our new Play Streets program.
h/t R. Fleming