Below are slides from a presentation given November 16th at a Mission Bay Community Meeting on potential development options in Phase 2 of UCSF’s Mission Bay Campus. They are extremely interested in receiving your feedback on the options illustrated in the attached slides, I am resending just the slides that illustrate the various options. Please provide your feedback to Heather Carroll-Fisher by close of business Friday December 10th.
The Scope and Purpose of this study:
The Mission Bay Phase 2 study will inform UCSF’s next Long Range Development Plan Develop alternatives that:
– Enhance the campus pedestrian environment
– Evaluate options for additional research, housing, outdoor recreation facilities, support and logistics space
– Reassess parking supply, demand and locations
– Explore campus development over 2.65 million gsf limit
– Evaluate building footprints, massing, design and locations