Upcoming Events:


Community Meetings:

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

League of Women Voter Interviews

A couple of weeks ago, the League of Women Voters held a candidate forum at UCSF Mission Bay. After the forum, they asked the candidates to record a short video message. I was able to find videos for James Calloway, Malia Cohen, Kristine Enea, MJ Marie Franklin, Tony Kelly, Steve Moss, Geoffrea Morris, Eric Smith, Lynette Sweet, Marlene Tran, and Stephen Weber. I've also embedded the videos on their respective 'Why I'm Voting For...' pages. If I've missed one, please let me know so that I can link to it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although you can post anonymously, I encourage you to post as yourself or under a pseudonym in case other readers would like to respond to your comments. Thanks!